Monday, May 21, 2012

Starting On My Weightloss Journey!

Welp, after weeks and weeks of either
 
         A. Failed Attempts (lazily tried to do it, but sneaking!)
         B. Some trash dieting (tried Low-carb, Low-sugar, Weight Watchers, etc)
         C. Freakin' LIFE (a 6 year old, a 5 months old, husband, full time job, and a dog!)

 I've decided to get off it, and work it on out FOR REAL this time! I have absolutely NO reason to NOT. And I"ve decided to do it healthy. Not a quick fix, diet ish! LOL Healthier...smaller portions...better snacks!

So today, I started out with

Breakfast:
Quaker Instant Oatmeal
2 tablespoons of sugar (i know! I know! Using Stevia tomorrow!)
1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
1 cup of Vanilla soy milk.

Lunch:
Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup
A Half and Half Iced Tea
Nature Valley Almond Bar

Dinner:
Marinaded Baked Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Lipton Iced Tea

Dessert:
100 Calorie Cookie Snack Pack
1 cup of vanilla soy milk

Extra: Drank a 32oz water bottle all day! (I want to start drinking more water and less tea! Maybe just tea at dinner! Water and Lemon for lunch!)

For my exercise, I did Jillian Micheal's Yoga Meltdown, and that heffa had my body on FIRE! (Love her tho! LOL), but I loved it!! It felt really good. Was suppose to go walking tonight with my fam, but the playoffs are on, and my husband changed his mind at the last minute *eye roll* LOL.

Tomorrow he is DEFINITELY getting left! LOL

I ate pretty correct portions, and I'm definitely proud of myself with my eating! And sooooo proud of the fact, that I made it through the DVD. I got it back in Febuary...tried it...and within the first 5 minutes, I was done!

I want to try 30 Day Shred, but I'm gonna wait until I can somewhat master the Yoga DVD, before I tangle with that beast! LOL

Gonna do that everyday, and try to work out a exercise regimen. I know I want to work out 6 days a week, but need to figure out how to do it! LOL

Sooo, I'm gonna try to get pictures going on here, when I can remember! LOL But yep! Proud of myself for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment